It's funny to think of it now, how I wound up living back in my small hometown of Kingston after years of living all over the country with a career in radio broadcasting and record promotion. Having to reinvent in 2000, I began my life as a Realtor and I have not looked back since. I won't bore you with the full details, (perhaps I'll do a memoir someday). I love what I do and the opportunity to meet so many types of interesting people along the way. I'm also active in my community, I serve on local boards and committees as well as devote time as a director for the Ulster County Board of Realtors. Living in the Hudson Valley offers so much yet we are only 90 minutes from Manhattan.
I am a full time Realtor who believes that client satisfaction and service is the key of repeat customers and referral business. Please give me a call if you would like to chat about the current market, want advice on your home's value, or if you think you may wish to buy a second home or investment property. We have a referral network that reaches around the world. No matter what you wish for, I can give you the information you need to achieve your dream.
- Multi Million Dollar Producer
- Past President to the Ulster County Board of Realtors (UCBR)
- Chairperson for Realtor Political Action Committee of Ulster County
- Vice Chairperson City of Kingston Zoning Board of Appeals
- Trained Mediator with National Assoc. of Realtors
- Director for Kingston Land Trust & Development for Kingston Greenline/Rail Trail Project